Sunday 23 June 2013

Bralette


American Apparel - Nylon Spandex Stretch Lace Bra (Black Flower) $22.00 (Canada) Comes in a range of colours. 


Today I decided to take upon myself to buy a bralette since I'm all for comfort. I'm sure we can all agree that one of the best feelings are taking your bra after a long day (or is that just me?? I don't think I'm the only one haha). I myself have boobs on the smaller side of the scale and cannot vouch for those of you who are blessed with a rack. I'd imagine a bralette would not be comfortable for those of you though because they have less support than a regular bra. But none the less for me I love it comfort wise but its going to have to take some getting used to (it almost feels as if I'm not wearing a bra!). 

Also I'm sorry for the crappy picture up top, I didn't really feel like taking a picture of me wearing it exposing my own nips. 

I got the black one for my first one, I thought it was a nice sleek color. I mean you can't go wrong with black!

Love, Vanessa <3

Follow me on
Instagram - vanessarachfalski
Twitter - @rachhfalski
Tumblr - rachfalski
Annnd on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment